We offer students the ability to learn techniques that not only have physical benefits, but emotional and personal benefits as well. Various level of training will be given to the students. Each level of training is defined by a colored belt system. Each class is designed to offer both variety and quality instruction with some of the areas covered including:
- Basic Foot Techniques: Biomechanical Application, utilizing sequential motion, the reverse wheel and axle principle, stretch reflex, and the principle of ply metrics and push off the powerful leg muscles to maximize force.
- Punching, Kicking, Striking, Dodging and Blocking techniques
- Choi Kwang Do patterns and speed drills
- Defense drills with protective wear
- Close range drills incorporating, grabs, restraints and throws
- Shield & mitt drills to demonstrate accuracy and force